Created for people who appreciate deep and comfortable sleep. With Everest Pocket they will be floating in the clouds:
- height up to 23 cm,
- undoubtedly the highest sleeping comfort,
- foam reduction to protect the environment.
Functional, comfortable, and environmentally- friendly:
- increased strength of the mattress edge allows to reduce the foam in the sides of the mattress,
- without the effect of sliding off the edge of the mattress while sitting.
A unit for people with increased demands. The unique progressive design of the springs adds softness at the initial touch and stabilization at full load:
- two levels of comfort in one spring,
- much more comfortable than the standard spring
For couples with different preferences regarding the firmness of the mattress:
- different firmness parameters for both sides,
- independent configuration of zones for each side,
- the movement of one of the partners does not transfer to the other side.
A unit used in children mattresses, modern furniture, and car mattress industries:
- the height of 6 cm allows for use in small spaces,
- high firmness prevents „tapping” into the furniture frame.
An unusual solution with many applications, e.g. as a top finish that adds lightness and elasticity:
- it can be an additional mattress layer, thus increasing the softness and elasticity,
- foam reduction increases the pro-ecological properties and mattress hygiene,
- a larger number of springs per m2 allows even better adjustment of the mattress surface to the anatomical shape of the user.
It has hardness zones arranged in accordance with the human anatomical structure:
- ensures a high level of comfort during rest,
- exact adaptation to the individual body parts.
Springs placed in separate pockets effectively separate the feeling of partner’s movements during sleep:
- high comfort due to point elasticity,
- the springs hidden in pockets work soundlessly,
- without the effect of the mattress collapsing.
Highest possible spring density per square meter enables the best body support:
- up to 700 springs per square meter
- higher point flexibility in comparison to other pocket spring systems
Economical and convenient – a combination of high comfort and a low price:
- up to 17 cm in height,
- increased comfort even for heavier people.
A unit with an increased number of springs – ideal for use in low mattresses and the modern future industry:
- high hardness,
- stability and durability in a small format,
- excellent air permeability.